Thursday, July 28, 2011

Birthday Cookies

A fellow adoptive mom ordered cookies for her dd's 8th birthday.  I needed to deliver these a few days early since we were headed out for a beach vacation.  I also decided to make some beach cookies to take along on our vacation.  I planned everything so that I could finish the cookies and deliver the day before our vacation.  All went well until the night before.  For some reason, I decided to put the birthday cookies on a different type of cookie sheet than I normally use.  When I went to move one sheet of cookies, I found that all of the birthday cookies were STUCK to the bottom of the other pan, and the icing was completely ruined!  I was sick!  Luckily, I had several extras from the beach cookie set that I was able to add to her order.  Lesson learned...always use my normal cookie sheets with the deep sides!  (Thanks for the order April!)

No comments:

Post a Comment